Coasteering from Salcombe.
COASTEERING FUN FOR ALL THE FAMILY
- £55 per person.
- Coasteering for half a day (approx. 3 hours)
- Sessions start at 9.30am or 1.30pm.
- Location is Start Point Lighthouse carpark, TQ7 2ET, approx. 45 min drive from Salcombe. You will be asked to make your way there and meet us in the carpark. There is a car park charge.
- From the Start Point carpark, you will then walk for around 30 mins over 4 fields down to the coast path where you will then be instructed into the coasteering activity to then start rock climbing, swimming, exploring caves and gullies and lots and lots of jumps.
- We run Coasteering half day sessions when we have 8 or more customers booked in, and instructor(s) are available. We allocate one instructor for 8 customers and all participants must be able to swim competently and in good health.
- It is the law that anyone under the age of 18 years old has to be accompanied on the activity with a parent or guardian. One parent can take up to three children.
FUN & THRILLS!
- You will need to provide your own old trainers, and baggy board shorts to go over the wetsuits to help the wetsuits not snag on rocks and also helps identify you in photos later.
- We get you all sorted with winter wetsuits (you’ll need to collate everyone’s sizes before you arrive and send a list to us)
- To bring the right wetsuit size for you, we need to know:
- – dress size 8,10,12,14,16,18, plus height:
- – jumper size s,m,l,xl,xxl, plus height
- – age, jumper size and height.
- We provide Buoyancy aids, helmets and instructors.
- All our instructors are fully qualified and trained for every eventuality and we pride ourselves on making sure it’s as fun as possible. It is a sport where you do need to be of basic fitness and swimming ability, if you know of any issues with health or ability, can you let us know in advance please?